Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Football Highlight Videos

Hey there Patriots! I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I came across something I know you're going to enjoy.

If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, then video has to be worth millions. Saving me from writing a long article, I present to you the Miramar Patriots 2011 Football Highlight videos, courtesy of jrucker1183 on youtube.

Highlights part 1: Season record and statistics recap, video from the games against Ely and West Broward

Highlights part 2: Video from the games against St. Thomas Aquinas and Boyd Anderson


Highlights part 3: Video from the games against Everglades, Flanagan, and South Plantation



Leave a comment and let me know what you think. And also be on the lookout for the Weekly Sports Report. I'll talk more about that soon.

Until Next Time,


Cameron J. Underwood
Miramar Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment