Thursday, November 10, 2011

Interview with U.S. Army All-American Tracy Howard

As you may have heard, Miramar Senior TRACY HOWARD was selected to play in the U.S. Army All-American bowl in San Antonio, TX. For more information about this prestigious honor, check out the following article:
Five-Star to Army Bowl - by Greg Powers of Scout.com

After the official nomination ceremony at the school, I had the opportunity to interview Tracy personally, and he gave me some great insights. Here's my interview:

Miramar Sports (MS): Congratulations! How does it feel to be named an All-American?
Tracy Howard (TH): It feels great! It's a wonderful honor, and I look forward to playing in the game.

MS: What do you hope to gain from this experience?
TH: I want to showcase my talents against the best players from around the county. I want to go through a week of practice and compete, and work to prove that I'm the best. And, I mean, I want to win too (DUH)!

MS: With Ivan (McCartney) being named an All-American 2 years ago, and you this year, what do you think this says about the Miramar Football Program as a whole?
TH: It shows that we're a GREAT program. We produce top notch talent, each and every year. We have amazing coaches, and they do a great job pushing us to get the most our of our talent every day. And that we're hungry, work hard, and don't stop...

MS: In your eyes, who could be the next Miramar player to go to the U.S. Army All-American Bowl?
TH: (Before I even finished my question) Jermaine Grace. No Doubt.
MS: Wow! That was fast. Why do you think that?
TH: Jermaine is a natural athlete. He can play any position on the field, and he's very fast. He's smart, and knows the game of Football very well. I grew up with him, and I know that he's a good, humble kid who is motivated to be the best. All you have to do is come to the games and it's easy to see why he should be, and probably will be, an All-American. He's really REALLY great, and I love playing on the same defense with him.

So, that's my first interview! What did you think? Leave a comment below and let me know!!

That's all for now.
Until next time,

Miramar Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment